Contact us for better product and solution.
Dedicated to helping clients solve their most challenging? products? and technology issues.
In daily work, we always encounter problems with hydraulic seals like these. What are the most common sealing problems for hydraulic seals? First of all, we need to know what is the hydraulic seals? What is a hydraulic seals? Hydraulic seals is a type of lip seals, which are extremely small in leakage. The leakage of hydraulic seals is extremely small and has a good sealing effect.
So, what kind of sealing problems do you have in common hydraulic cylinder seals?
Q: What is a qualified hydraulic seal?
Answer: 1. The material is dense and it is not easy to leak working medium or material. Because the seal itself acts to prevent leakage.
2. Good adaptability and stability to the working medium.
3. It has the proper mechanical strength and hardness and is hardly affected by the working medium. For example, commonly used seals are made of nitrile, silicone, EPDM, fluorine rubber, and the like. Different materials react differently to different working conditions. For example, nitrile material is more resistant to oil and abrasion, and silicone is resistant to high temperature and ozone.
4. Good compressibility and small permanent deformation.
5. The temperature adaptability is good, it does not soften or decompose under high temperature, and does not harden at low temperature.
6. The friction coefficient is small and the wear resistance is good.
7. Good corrosion resistance, no softening at high temperature, no decomposition, no hardening at low temperature, no brittle fracture.
8. The softness and elasticity of the sealing surface are good.
9. Good ozone and aging resistance and long service life.
10. Good processing performance and low price.
Q: How to choose the correct hydraulic seal?
Answer: 1. V-type seal ring is an axially acting elastic rubber seal ring used as a shaft without pressure seal. The sealing lip has good mobility and adaptability, can compensate for large tolerances and angular deviations, can prevent internal grease or oil from leaking out, and can prevent external water splash or dust from entering.
2. O-rings are mainly used for static and reciprocating seals. For rotary motion seals, only for low speed rotary seals. The rectangular sealing ring is generally installed in a groove having a rectangular cross section on the outer or inner circumference to seal. Y-rings are widely used in reciprocating dynamic sealing devices. In addition, there is a spring tension (spring energy storage) seal, which is a spring added to the PTFE sealing material, with O-spring, V-spring, U-spring.